Immediate help evenings & weekends
Traffic Lawyer In Northern Colorado
STRAIGHTFORWARD GUIDANCE FOR TRAFFIC TICKET DEFENSE
Many people in Colorado have likely received a traffic ticket at some point in their lives. While speeding tickets and other moving violations are an annoyance, many people end up simply paying the fine and moving on. While that may be the right choice in some situations, in others, you may benefit from contesting the ticket.
Our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience representing clients in Fort Collins and nearby areas in traffic law, including years spent as prosecutors for the District Attorney’s office. In 1991, the original firm opened with a commitment to helping every client receive maximum protection from a government that has the power to strip people of their freedoms and rights. Our traffic lawyers continue to carry out that mission today. They can help protect you no matter what type of traffic violation you are facing.
Is Your Speeding Ticket Really Worth Fighting?
We can evaluate your case and honestly advise whether it is or isn’t. If it is your first ticket ever, you may choose not to fight it. However, if it is your second or third speeding ticket in a year or two, you can be looking at some serious consequences:
- Prosecution as a repeat offender with substantially increased fines
- Driver’s license suspension
- Requirement to attend special driver training and safety classes
- Increased auto insurance premiums
- Inability to change auto insurance companies
Our representation can significantly improve your results. You don’t have to settle for more points and higher fines than necessary. Our firm’s experienced criminal lawyers handle citations for every type of traffic violation:
- Speeding, speeding in excess of 20 mph over posted limit
- Reckless driving, illegal lane changes
- Failure to yield right of way
- Failure to obey traffic signs and traffic signals
- DUI defense and related drunk driving offenses
- Driving under suspension (DUS), driver’s license revocations, driving under revocation (DUR)
- Driving under cancellation or driving under denial (DUD)
- Commercial drivers license
- Overweight trucking tickets
Tell Us About Your Case In A Free Consultation
Call or contact the firm by email to arrange an initial free confidential and informative consultation with experienced Fort Collins traffic ticket defense attorneys. Mr. Roselle and Mr. Breitigam represent individuals charged with traffic violations, both felony and misdemeanor charges, in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado communities throughout Larimer County and Weld County, including Greeley, Windsor and Loveland as well as clients in Routt County/Steamboat Springs.