Accused of a Crime? Call Northern Colorado Criminal Defense Firm Roselle & Breitigam, P.C.
The power of government can overwhelm one person, standing alone.
Imagine you, or your son, or your daughter accused of a crime. Imagine standing alone against the formidable power of the Law Makers, the Law Enforcers, the Government Prosecutors, the Judge and the Penal System.
They have the power to crush your future.
What protects the lone accused citizen from all this? Excellent defense attorneys and our constitutional laws.
Based out of Fort Collins, our criminal defense team at Roselle & Breitigam, P.C., protects clients throughout Colorado from the power of the criminal justice system.
Which Side Wins? The Government With All Its Power, Or You, Unprotected?
Sometimes the police make mistakes. Did they in your case? Was their arrest legal? How about their search of your car, your bag, your house? Do they believe a false witness?
Are tax-funded crime labs really accurate? Did they cut corners? When they claim your blood alcohol is over the limit, are they right?
And then there is the DA. Prosecutors are intelligent and focused Government lawyers. They don't work alone. Once they accuse you of a crime they use the Government's power and money to convict you. They are in it for "justice" and they already think you're guilty!
One Mistake Shouldn't Define Your Life. We Can Help.
With your future at risk, why even take a chance? Our excellent, honorable, and respected Defense Attorneys will protect you. We know when the Government steps over the line. We find out if they break the law. We confront their assumptions about you. And, we tell the Judge and Jury about it — in words they understand and listen to.
Simply put, we protect you. With the Power of our Laws! That's our job as your Defense Attorneys and we take it seriously. The Government already assumes you are guilty. And, they have the power to "prove" it. Don't give up. Don't go it alone. Now is not the time to cut corners. Come to us.
Former Prosecutors Defending You
- Felony and misdemeanor defense: A misdemeanor offense can result in years in jail and thousands of dollars in fines and hours of community service. A conviction on a felony charge in Colorado may mean a mandatory prison sentence. As former Deputy District Attorneys Mr. Roselle and Mr. Breitigam know what the judges and prosecutors expect and finds the most persuasive strategies for your defense.
- DUI defense: Colorado has some of the toughest DUI penalties in the nation. Our firm has successfully represented clients in thousands of DUI cases.
- Traffic tickets: Just a speeding ticket? Not when you consider the consequences on your auto insurance premiums. Under Colorado law, you face a driver's license suspension if you accumulate too many points.
- SR-22 Insurance: Have you successfully completed your Interlock requirement for DMV but are still carrying an SR-22 insurance policy? Call us for updated laws on that expensive insurance requirement.
- Drug charges: If you are facing drug charges, you are facing high fines and years in prison. You need experienced criminal defense attorneys fighting on your side.
- Theft and property crimes: Shoplifting, burglary, embezzlement and other theft crimes are taken seriously in Colorado. At Roselle & Breitigam, P.C., we provide clients with strong, effective representation in the courtroom and at the bargaining table.
- Domestic violence: At Roselle & Breitigam, P.C., we are here to make sure a domestic violence charge doesn't ruin your life.
- Probation violations and revocation: One misstep could put your probation in jeopardy. Protect your freedom, contact Roselle & Breitigam, P.C.
Free Consultation • Call Anytime • Former Deputy District Attorneys
Call or contact us by e-mail to arrange an initial free confidential and informative consultation with our experienced Fort Collins criminal defense attorneys. We represent individuals charged with criminal offenses, DUI and traffic violations in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado communities throughout Larimer County and Weld County, including Greeley, Windsor and Loveland. The firm offers a free initial case evaluation with no obligation. Call us at 970-237-5702 or 888-369-0855.